Sunday, June 11, 2006

Bring It Home

While I haven't decided exactly how soon it should happen, there is no doubt in my mind that it will happen. What am I talking about? Well the NBA Finals of course! My Mavs are in this year (for the first time) and I'm cheering them on the whole way.



Kicking butt and taking names, Stackhouse is doing very well tonight. We're at the half and up by sixteen. What seemed like a good game in the beginning is quickly becoming better. Kind of. It's a lot more fun to see them battle it out to the end but at the same time, taking charge and gaining a lead isn't going to hurt us either. As long as we take it, we've taken it. I don't care how.

The Mavs deserve mad props for just making it this far. It'll be sweeter when they make it all the way.

GO MAVS!! WE LOVE YOU - ALWAYS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home