Monday, April 24, 2006

So many changes

So many things are changing so very quickly. I am sorry that this update will venture more into my personal life than into my life that is shared with my brothers and sisters in Christ. I don't have the focus necessary to post about anything but this at the moment.

My summer plans have changed so very quickly. I was supposed to be spending my summer in Georgia working with young girls. Now I will probably spend my summer working one or two jobs and spending a lot of time with my family. It's hard to understand how different all of this will be without many details but I don't feel like going into it all, nor do I feel it necessary.

I am so very excited about all the things God has in store for me. I cannot wait to actively participate in its unfolding!

I will ask for prayers again though because this is the main reason for my backing out of this job. Both my grandfathers are sick right now. One has been diagnosed very recently with Parkinson's and the other is struggling with cancer. He was diagnosed a while ago but things are starting to get serious. He may need intense treatment and we don't know much more. I haven't been there like I should have been and I'm scared to miss any more opportunities to spend time with him. He means so much to me and it scares me to think he could be dying.

Hopefully I will have more time tomorrow but since the job search is now on, I can't guarantee anything.

Until next time.. be holy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home