Sunday, April 23, 2006

Because I'm sure you're all dying to know...

(Not really)... The retreat was:

wonderful
amazing
exciting
overwhelming
fun
and tiring!

It's been so long since I've been able to make it to this retreat - I'd forgotten how exhausted you are each day! Don't get me wrong though - it was great and I wouldn't trade any of it in for more sleep. I didn't get to participate in everything and that was perfectly fine. I think I was there for what I needed to be there for (and then some). God made sure I got what I needed from what I was able to participate in and I got to participate in a lot!

I love Youth 2000 and I can't wait until the next one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

Welcome home :-)

4/23/2006 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger owenswain said...

I read your brief bio and the Words of Wisdom and immediately subscribed the rss feed.

Owen of
luminousmiseries and the CCDBlog

4/24/2006 10:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home