Friday, April 21, 2006

Retreat

Tonight I am going on retreat. Youth 2000 is in town again and I have been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to go. I have not been in several years so I am sure this will be a great experience. I feel very prepared for it and am anxiously awaiting my departure time. I will have the opportunity to participate in Mass, the rosary, confession, adoration of Christ, praise and worship, fellowship, and listen to the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal share their wisdom and love for God. This retreat helped to turn my life around when I was younger and I pray that each person is touched by God in the way they most need this weekend. As I will be a guest in some friends' home, I will be away from a computer and therefore unable to update until, at the earliest, Sunday evening. I will remember the prayer intentions of those who have asked and if any of you would like to leave more in the comments box that would be fine. If it is personal you can always email me. I will be putting up my email address on the sidebar. I pray each of you has a most blessed Divine Mercy Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home