Monday, July 16, 2007

Thanks be to God!

Thanks be to God, I have been approved for my own place! I know this is going to be a great thing for me and my life. Needless to say, blogging may not happen for some time. I move out in September but classes start in August. I need to finish one blog design in the next couple of weeks (on top of full-time work and musical rehearsals/shows 7 days a week) so... yeah. Thanks for always reading. I love you! God bless you abundantly and I pray we meet again soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daughter of St. John said...

AWESOME!!!! I am so glad. This is wonderful, wonderful news! God will not be outdone in generosity!

7/17/2007 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret in Minnesota said...

I love you, too!

So much so, in fact, that I've nominated you for an award. :)

7/27/2007 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home