Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Been Busy Again

Sorry for my lack of posting again lately. I'm sure most people understand the 'post what you can, when you can' situation and that's definitely me. My schedule has been so solid for the past couple of weeks that sitting down to type something out for a blog post just hasn't been possible. In fact, it's not really something that even passed through my mind. Between work and friends and rehearsals and book club and babysitting and Mass and confession and family and the occassional breather (TV), I've just been exhausted!

Anyway, please keep me in your prayers while I am away. This is a year of a lot of change for me! Not only is it a 'big birthday' year, I have plans to move out on my own and start back to school again. Because I pretty much stink at 'dealing' with change, I'll need all the spiritual support I can get! On the one hand, change is very exciting. It's fun to have new things in your life. But even with that I have a hard time 'coping' with it. It's all too new and too different. I'll get better eventually but for now.. just pray! Haha.


God bless you all richly! Be holy!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I hope you have many blessings in your "big birthday year of change!" Be assured of all the prayers you will need :)

4/25/2007 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret in Minnesota said...

"...work and friends and rehearsals and book club and babysitting and Mass and confession and family and the occassional breather (TV)..."

Sounds like your priorities are in order. We love you & are praying for you.

PS. How did you know that squirrel was a she???

4/25/2007 07:12:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret in Minnesota said...

My husband, standing behind me as I typed out that comment, said, "Go back to your picture of that squirrel and I'll show you."

Oh. I see now.

4/25/2007 07:13:00 PM  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

thinking of you, dear one -- i read you through bloglines, each and every time that you post (which has been what, twice in two weeks??)

when's your birfday?

4/25/2007 07:47:00 PM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

penni, close enough ;) and my 'birfday' is in december. (yep, still a ways off..)

4/25/2007 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Laura! You are amazing... You got the priorities right, its okay to take a rest. The internet is not like the mob. It won't hunt you down when you leave for too long.
You'll be in my prayers! God bless you abundantly (and don't do too much)!
Angela

4/26/2007 07:05:00 PM  
Blogger Stevie Moon said...

Oh man - I know the feeling. Except for me I'm always wishing I was blogging instead of doing whatever else I'm doing that is keeping me away!

You're in my prayers. Change is hard and scary but it is ultimately good and most of all, inevitable! So go with the flow, know who's in charge and be peaceful...as much as you can!

4/27/2007 01:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home