Sunday, July 09, 2006

Tragic Accident -- Please Pray!

Yesterday evening the following was posted by a friend to a site I frequent:
This evening my husband's nephew passed away. Joshua was the 4th of 6 children, and would have been 5 years old later on this month. He was behind a vehicle playing and when they went to pull out didn't see him. He was taken to the ER where they worked on him for over an hour but were unable to save him. Please keep the family in your prayers, especially his poor mother. I am heartbroken and I can only imagine how she is feeling right now. I know that they would appreciate any prayers you can offer, and it will help carry them through this terrible time.

Thank you so much, pham.

Joshua
I cannot even begin to imagine the pain this family is feeling. Please - PLEASE - keep this family in your prayers. All of this was so sudden and so unexpected. I can't even begin to imagine...

1 Comments:

Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

I will pray for that dear child who didn't have the childhood he so deserved. I love you, Josh. Be at peace. I know I'll see you in the Great Beyond. PS If you say, "I wanna see you again Upstairs," know God Almighty hears that simple request and, thus, blesses whomever you wish that upon so they'll make it. Isn't that killer? I read that in a pamphlet TAN publishers published. And I certainly know I'll see YOU in Heaven, too. Fidelis Usque Ad Mortem! I love you, too. Be at peace.

7/09/2006 07:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home