Thursday, July 06, 2006

Perfect Timing

+Lord, your timing is indeed perfect. I am a sinner truly blessed. Your mercy is never ending and your love unfailing. Please wrap me in your arms today and hold me close. Teach me to love you like Saint Maria Goretti did. Give me her courage and her passion to serve you in all things. Allow my heart to be transformed by your love and help me to conform my will to yours, most perfect, in all things. Bless me, Lord, and keep me.

Saint Maria Goretti, patron of mine, pray for me today and every day. Ask that the Lord keep me forever enfolded in the mantle of His love. If you can, help to shed light on the path of holiness, the road that leads to Him.

In all things, your will be done, Lord. Amen.


Today is the feast of Saint Maria Goretti, my patron saint. Please remember me in your prayers today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!

7/06/2006 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

What a great patron saint!

7/06/2006 06:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home