Monday, June 26, 2006

That's All Folks

Actually, I'm not REALLY done but I'm to a point where I can probably keep up with posting as well as tweaking and redesigning.

If you would please direct your focus to stage left. (Right side of screen *wink*) Many additions to the sidebar have been made and I hope they prove to beneficial. It now includes a prayer to St Michael the Archangel along with many other prayers used by Catholics. This includes everything from the Our Father to a list of private litanies. I've also included links to important texts and documents that pertain to the Catholic faith. You'll also find a whole list of topics for explaining the faith (Never attack. Never defend. Always clarify.) or learning more about it - which is available thanks to phatcatholic at phatmass.com. Also included are wallpapers, buddy icons, and awesome Catholic apparel - straight from LZ Tees where a portion of your purchase goes to the charity of your choice! (Remnant is an awesome Catholic apostolate so be sure to check that stuff out.)

Anyway, there really is way too much to explain here (though I believe I've just pointed out all the basics). Just check it out and let me know what you think!


May God bless you abundantly and may you receive and return His gifts to you with great joy!

Be holy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

Oooooo, I like it!

6/27/2006 07:34:00 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I also like it a lot espeically the prayer to St. Michael part.

6/27/2006 02:22:00 PM  
Blogger Angela Louise said...

Beautiful layout you have :) I very much enjoy the blue and brown... so calm, but so cozy :) I love the side bar additions as well :) fantastic!

6/29/2006 03:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home