Friday, June 16, 2006

New to the Blogroll - One You Can't Miss!

I don't know how long I've gone without knowing that this blog was out there. Has the author commented before and I simply failed to check her out? Was I really that passive about who she was and what she was blogging about?

Well, as not to waste time on what I hadn't done in the past, let's just say I'm happy to have found this blog! I've only read one full entry and larger segments of others (I had to know if they were all as good as the first!) but I can tell you that this is definitely a blog worth reading. Here's the first post I read to get you started.

She's being added to my sidebar and to my bookmarks. Props to Sarah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

***blushing*** You are too kind...and you really touch me with your kind words. I am new to this blogworld, just so you know. Thanks again for being so kind.

6/16/2006 03:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home