Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Beginnings...

Easter Mass was... how do you say... GORGEOUS. If y'all can't tell by now my weak spot is music... and it was beautiful. I have to say I would have been more impressed (is that possible) if I hadn't sat upstairs with them for so many years. Aside from their total lack of interest in what was going on downstairs, they were awesome. I feel so grateful to attend the church that gets these guys for every Easter and Christmas. Would you believe other directors in the diocese have actually argued over who should get them? Yeah... they're that good.

Wow... anyway... more later! (It's been a loooooooooong day.)

1 Comments:

Blogger W. said...

Happy Easter!

You might enjoy the photos and Easter-related quotes at www.eagleandelephant.blogspot.com.

Thanks,
W.

4/17/2006 02:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home