Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hobbies

Hobbies are good for everyone's health, I think. I have a lot of hobbies but so many of them require MONEY! Well, when I run into a few dollars I like to go back and pick up on some stuff I've either enjoyed doing in the past or would like to do eventually. This time I took out a few dollars to make a thank you card for a friend. I'm not ecstatic with the way it turned out but I think it's okay for a start. (The flower was a bit higher than I wanted but that might have been okay if I had made the stripe smaller. The word also needed to be further to the right. Trying to satisfy myself and my 'helper' doesn't always work out!) Any and all suggestions welcomed!
{Products} Patterned paper: We R Memory Keepers, solid paper: WorldWin?, rub-on: MakingMemories, florals: Heidi Snapp, brad: Bazzill.

1 Comments:

Blogger [La Mode Unikka] said...

The card looks great!! you did an awesome job on it..we tend to be the hardest critics on our work believe me I know..im the same way with my art work

8/07/2006 08:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home